MHS provide a range of hydraulic pumps and motors to convert fluid energy into mechanical energy to perform physical work for your project.
- robust design for tough operating conditions
- high operating pressures to deal with a large range of system specifications
- reduced noise and low-pressure pulsation
- reduced emissions and energy savings on mobile machines
- Hawe provides a wide range of single pumps and powerpacks, noted for their compact design
- Kracht hydraulic motors and gear pumps are used for lubricating oil supplies.
- mobile machinery
MHS is a proud distributor of HAWE and Kracht hydraulic pumps and motors, both renowned and reliable providers on a global scale.
Hawe’s pump range includes single radial piston, axial piston, air-driven hydraulic pumps, hand pumps and powerpacks, suitable for demanding applications up to 700 bar. They are characterised by their compact, flexible design and customer specific modular adjustment options. Power packs are used to generate pressure for stationary oil-hydraulic systems and are equipped with aluminium or steel oil tanks.
Kracht’s range include high pressure hydraulic motors that can be dynamically highly loaded, making them insensitive to pressure peaks and continuous vibrations; and gear pumps that provide extremely low noise levels and low-pressure pulsation.